Problems importing, getting starting, editing etc.Autor: Tony Matthews
Besucht 330, Followers 1, Geteilt 0
Problems upgradin to Xu pro from V13.
- Import old website. Does not work from your menu. The file extension you are filtering on (*.iwzip) does not appear in the old project’s folder. I had to import it by copying the project folder in to the Website pro folder. Specify that as the target triggered the conversion routine. However, that has produced it’s own issues…
- The old site did not convert correctly. The size of the font in the drop down menus is too big. That would be a minor irritation but for the fact I cannot find anywhere to find how to change the size of this font, or indeed anything to do with drop down menus. (Believe me, I have looked!)
- I get an error message saying the Calibri font in not linked… Never had this on previous versions… What ramifications are there for not having a font linked? Why do I need to link a font? How do I link a font? The application gives no clue as to what and why to go about this.
- Project Analysis: Initial display is the Alert List. Clicking on the Errors button to isolate the pages with errors does work, but generally it doesn’t. Irritating when trying find this Calibri issue.
- The program does look more modern, however this means the font and line spacing is larger, so one can see less on a screen (1920 x 1080), especially on the Maps page. (not critical, but a little annoying).