My orders plugin no longer working after 2021.5.6.0Autor: Luis J.
Visitado 782, Followers 2, Compartido 0
Looks like the "my orders" plugin is no longer working - order are not showing and is just a blank blox
issue happens on website and also on preview in X5 - usually it would just some test fake data in preview.
Can we that fixed ASAP please as this is very important plugin.
Hello. I guess you mean "User Orders"? I just tested it and it works quite well on hosting and preview.
Try changing the PHP version to 7.4 or 8.0. Try reloading the entire site.
But if in Preview window of Wx5 - the test example - nothing shows - wouldn't that be an issue?
Are you testing it on the latest version? 2021.5.6.0
I've tested this as well and can confirm that the Object appears fine in both the Preview and Online.
What if you try to delete the object and then recreate it? Does this fix it? Or is the issue on every new Object?
Please try this out and keep me posted here
Hi stefano - i tried deleting and creating it agian - it happend after the update as it was working before.
ill upload a video shortly
check it out here
go under "My orders" tab
also test it here
its just an invisible object there...nothing shows under debugger for me.
Another thing - i have created brand new project for template "Toyland"
added object "user order" and attached a test page - does work in WX5 preview either (the test sample data)
Stefano found error logs on the server log
please take a look for your reference
I think i a weird bug maybe...
i had the "purchase mode option" as purchase without user registration.
After changing it to mandatory user registration it started working , also chose wether to register or not.
Had tried this before and before it wasnt working - now it is working after reinstalling WX5. not sure what the issue was there. but issue is taken care of.