WebSite X5Help Center

 
David B.
David B.
User

Conversion from v10 to v11 problem  en

Author: David B.
Visited 1194, Followers 1, Shared 0  

Hi, On converting my v10 site to v11, I find that in the top left corner are characters that appear to be code on all pages. They do not appear on my v10 site that I have not converted yet.

The characters are.

','auto');ga('send','pageview');

How do I get rid of them showing please.

http://www.just-shirts-at.wizardsend.co.uk/index.html

Thank you

Posted on the
2 ANSWERS - 1 CORRECT
Paul M.
Paul M.
Moderator

Hello David,

This is related to Google Analytics tracking code, which appears to be somehow corrupted.

Can you (in the first instance) please check the appropriate setting within WebSite X5 as indicated by the screenshot attached.

Only the Tracking ID should be showing in the highlighted field.

If you added Google Analytics tracking code manually in your version 10 project then please also remove this, and use the WebSite X5 facility alone.

Kind regards,

Paul

Read more
Posted on the from Paul M.
David B.
David B.
User
Author

It was exactly as you stated Paul. 'Twas the first time I had used the Google analyticals and got confused as to what went where.  Thank you for your help.

Read more
Posted on the from David B.