Questions about softwareAuthor: William W.
Visited 587, Followers 1, Shared 0
Hi I have a few simple questions.
I am using windows 11 on PC and Microsoft edge
- What format can I use in my pages. I am trying to use PDF but it won’t work?
- What video formats must I use?
- When I use slide show with text “Kan altid forlænges metervis” see enclosed PDF, under the picture, the text disappears wit mouse over. How can I make a slide show where the text don’t disappear wit mouse over and follow each picture
- How do I incorporate a PowerPoint in my pages
- Where do I find all the information I am asking for after opening X5, I cant find it under Help
- You can see my webpage on william-walter.websitex5.me/standard-175.html
Looking foreward to hearing from you
Posted on the
WebSite X5 Guide
PDF File Object
Do you mean you are experiencing an issue uploading PDF files on your pages? Can you please provide me with more information about this matter, so I can better assist?
Supported video formats are .MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPG, .MOV.
You can use the Enable Full Screen viewoption to have the description always displayed once the image is enlarged.
You can use this Optional Object: https://market.websitex5.com/en/objects/184fdfa9-212c-41e6-92ef-e5bccf4c76
Please find here our guides: https://guide.websitex5.com/en/support/home
Thanks! Kind regards.
Hi I have asked for how to import Powerpoint file in X5 Pro, and got this link, but how do I get it into pages ?
what symbol must I use to import ? Image , video or what??
Kind regards w. walter
1) Install the "PPT/PPS file" object in WebSite X5.
2) Drag the "PPT/PPS file" object into the grid.
3) In the object "PPT/PPS file" there is a choice:
a) Internet address
b) File on the computer hard drive
See below ...
a) Paste the PPT/PPS file as a web address in the "PPT/PPS file" object.
b) Paste the PPT/PPS file from the computer hard drive into the "PPT/PPS file" object.