V11 Install IssueAutor: Troy A.
I purchased X5 Professional this afternoon and I am receiving the error attched to this post. During Installation it appears as if the download (283mb file from Cleverbridge) is corrupted as X5 attempts to install the templates in C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSite X5 v11 - Professional\Templates\.....
I have tried the following:
- Re-downloading the software
- Running as Administrator
- Selecting 'retry'
- Selecting 'Ignore' which repeats the error but with a different template name (Highlighted text) each time I press ignore.
- Completely deleted the software and cleared Cache and registry entries
- Downloaded to my desktop this time
- Tried all of the steps above again with no success.
My system is as follows:
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- 64-bit Operating System
- 6.00gb of RAM (but my other car is a Porsche :-)
Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreciated.