Questions on demo-versionАвтор: Alexandr M.
I tried the demo version of WebSite X5. Following questions arised:
1. After changing the number of raws or columns in table, if it opens for repeated editing, all the same it opens with initial 3 raws and 3 columns. Is this the restriction of demo-version or a bug?
2. Is it possible to define the width of a page being created in pixels?
3. Suppose, I want to create a site in two langueges. Suppose, I create the welcome page, where there is choice of language. However, if I do so, only language of supporting text through the site (titles of forms) switches. If I want that all text materials (after welcome page) were in different languages, must I create two separate sites in two languages or it is possible in some way to use standard possibilities of WebSite X5?
4. It is uncertain from demo-version, if I export the site, files of photos will be copied into proper folders of site automatically or I should make this manually? Or I must from the beginnig create a folder with all images in the site folder?
5.Is it possible in future to add new photos to the site?
6. It is inconvenient that I can add raws only above the selected cell in a page. Practically, it is often necessary to add raws below. Thank you and excuse me for my bad English.