Copy of the projectAuthor: Jan Procházka
During finalizing one of my project I find one thing regarding displaing used font. In basic project I used one from google fonts, then I copied project for creating next language version and then I find that in Edge explorer didn't displayed correctly - the font was displayed like Times New Roman but used font was Gunplay. Another interesting thing was that this problem only appeared with a copy of the original version. An original version was displayed correctly. To solve a problem I must open text block with used font and close it again - and then was font displayed correctly.